Tuesday 2 April 2013

EVIE BRODIE

So, I've known this actress for years. And she always smashes it with commercials, an easy laid back attitude, good delivery skills and a boat race like this? You can see why!


However, recently this girl has been upping her game. Massively. She's been doing courses at Central and last month got her first theatrical piece of work! The lead in a UK TV Comedy Pilot called "The Rock and Roll Detective". Not only that a couple of weeks later she landed her first play! "The Raft" ran for three nights at the London Theatre and told the story of two girls and two guys who get stranded on a raft when their cruise ship sinks. I have to say, I went to see it and I always knew this girl had it in her to be bloody awesome and she did not disappoint.

Oh, Evie is also married to super cool and talented actor, Phil Brodie. But I don't rep him :( 



No comments:

Post a Comment