Tuesday 9 April 2013

FOYLE'S WAR

So, Foyle's War ended last night and I truly love this programme. It really is very good and both Michael Kitchen (Repped by The Rights House - god I'd love to look after this chap!) and Honeysuckle Weeks (Ken McReddie) are awesome! The recent episodes have taken place during the start of the Cold War and it is all very Third Man: high contrast, dark shadows, trilbies, old cars and filterless cigarettes.

I do hope they make more.




Unfortunately, they didn't seem to eat through the whole episode so nothing to cook up. However, my flat mate did make slow simmered pork belly with ginger, soy sauce and kimchi (Korean mixed vegetables). Fuck that shit was awesome. He's gonna show me how to make it and I'll pass it on. Promise.

During the commercial break saw the new BT advert (cast by my very talented sister, Belinda Norcliffe!!). Kinda hated these ads to begin with but is anyone else warming to these three characters? Especially the inept fella who in the latest ad gets a long awaited for date...


No comments:

Post a Comment